How Bluetooth Marketing works
Proximity hotspots are constantly sending marketing content via Bluetooth to mobile phones of your Customers. The transmission is totally free and requires no technical knowledge from your Customers. The only requirement is Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone of the Customer.
Communication goes through 3 quick steps
You may define your own schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) of sending content files!
Content/phone model matching
It is crucial to send content supported by specific models of mobile phones. bluAir recognizes phone models and may send appropriate content.
E.g. different resolutions for images, movies to match target screen resolutions.
Thanks to our web-based solution for management of bluetooth campaigns, you are able to control bluAir hotspots remotely. The key functionalities provide:
- Hotspot monitoring (are all bluetooth hotspots working?)
- Instant content change (quick changes/corrections to content sent to customers)
- Instant schedule change
- Instant access to statistics
bluAir can be monitored via:
- WiFi (wireless local network): in case it is available (e.g. Shopping Centres)
- GPRS/EDGE (internet via GSM network): in case WiFi is not available; charges depend on your local telecom operators; to minimise costs bluAir may be scheduled to connect only every few hours, once a day, etc.
bluAir generates following stats:
- Number of established connections (by hour, day, week, etc.)
- Number and size of content sent (by hour, day, week, etc.)
- Content uploading time (by hour, day, week, etc.; average, shortest, longest)
- Recognized mobile phone models (by hour, day, week, etc.)